Wednesday, 15 September 2010

This is it

So I guess it's time to sign off. This was started as a way to get me to last Saturday... mission accomplished. Thank you for reading and commenting over the last couple of years. Plan is to keep running, but not the same distances as I have been for the half marathon, but this story's run its course I think.

I'll leave you with my other blog about my other love, food - Eat Big.

Plus some other running blogs to check out:
Around the year in 24 pints
Hauling my carcass
Running Amok
I run because I love food
Bristol Running Resource

And some photos from the big day (most taken by the best big brother I've got).










8 comments:

  1. Well done - really enjoyed reading your blog over the past few months and it's a great pity you're finishing up with it - but you've achieved what you wanted so that's great. I'll keep an eye on your food blog for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the race! Good luck with the rest of the running!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mission Accomplished. So glad you acheived what you set out to do. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! Congratulations to you! You really done it well, nice photos! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waiting for your other post- around the year in 24 pints.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Emily,
    We are three students studying anthropology at Bristol University. We are currently doing an anthropological fieldwork project on the phenomenon of blogging. Whilst looking through bloggers in Bristol we came across yours and it instantly appealed to us. Would you be interested in answering a few questions regarding your blog, why you write it, and what you get out of it personally. It would be incredibly helpful to our project and our degree.
    Best wishes,
    Izzy, Jess and Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im so happy for you!! What hard work can do, i cant imagine how happy you are!
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! It must be an achievement for you to finish that marathon.

    ReplyDelete